2019

My projects 2019.... tells visionary landscapes, variety of subjects,carps and mythical animals, fluctuating flowers, maiko and geiko, my two daughters ... but especially the visceral relationship of proximity to the beauty of the nature , the changing seasons, the time. I am intresting and i enjoy to try to research in a personal aesthetic sense. The balance, emptiness and fullness, life and death. I start in a photographic way . Becouse I am fascinated to the real life......my passion and my emotions are the motor of my all. I chose after to transform it into my tecnique , i experiment new way .My painting and my personal technique with Japanese lacquer, gold leaf etc. in a poetic and dreamy story ... This is the duality contained in my artistics projects......

Il mio progetto 2019..racconta di paesaggi visionari, carpe e animali mitici, fiori che fluttuano, maiko e geiko , le mie ragazze....ma soprattutto il rapporto di viscerale vicinanza alla bellezza della natura con le sue stagioni, il tempo che scorre........la ricerca di un personale senso estetico, l'equilibrio, il vuoto e il pieno, la vita e la morte. Ho fotografato e fotografo la realtà, trasparente e cruda ma ho scelto di trasformarla con la pittura ed una mia personale tecnica con lacche giapponesi, foglia d'oro ecc.in una storia poetica e sognante....E' la dualità contenuta nei miei progetti artistici......