Somewhere between chance and mystery lies imagination, the only thing that protects our freedom, despite the fact that people keep trying to reduce it or kill it off altogether. Imagination is the eye of the soul. I beleve that the daily stories , wihich are important,have inspired me whilst travelling... leaving a profound mark in me .Everyone has a story to tell : images, speak for themselfes. In my art i search for the dreams, to transform melancholy into colourful hope.


Da qualche parte tra il caso e il mistero si trova l'immaginazione, l'unica cosa che protegge la nostra libertà, nonostante il fatto che le persone continuino a cercare di ridurla o ucciderla del tutto. L'immaginazione è l'occhio dell'anima. Credo che le storie quotidiane, importanti, mi abbiano ispirato viaggiando... lasciando un segno profondo in me. Ognuno ha una storia da raccontare: le immagini, parlano da sole. Nella mia arte cerco i sogni, per trasformare la malinconia in colorata speranza.