I am a fine art photographer & artist from Switzerland. I have been brought up by an artistic family. As a child, my father used to gift me with books about Japanese & Persian traditional arts & culture. This type of childhood has influenced my spirit as an artist.

Since I was young, I have been travelling to many countries. I have visited Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Mali, Kenya, India, Haiti, Poland, France, Italy, Germany, Portugal, Spain, England & Japan.
My art work is mainly concerned with portraiture, I especially focus on women. With “A Cicada Singing in the Night, Memorie de Melodie, Ornamental Spring, Hortum Florus, i have focused my attention upon key topics that are dear to me: the themes of life & death, of presence & absence, of human emotions, of spirituality, of memories.
Kyoto & Nara are to me a source of inspiration, an insight on the richness & depth of Japanese traditional culture. Memories left from the past, mixed with the present are important elements of my work: I overlap coatings of colour, lacquers & varnishes to create multiple nuances on my photographs, to paint a biography of my memories. I feel that Kyoto & Nara are the ideal symbol to express my feelings. Nature changing seasons, sakura blossoms falling & the sound of cicadas singing amplify the voice of my creative language.